One of the biggest struggles content marketers have is producing enough content and keeping the quality high. In today’s content marketplace, both quality and quantity determine your ability to leverage content for business results.
Although there is no secret formula for writing high-quality content, these are several tips that can help improve the quality and quantity of your written material:
1. Research Your Topic:
- Use Google keyword planner to find relevant keyword phrases that people are searching for to use in your post.
- Search social media for popular topics related to your niche, keyword, and pay attention to the ones getting the most attention of users.
- Do a quick Competitors research.
- Create a draft of major points you want to include or discuss in your post.
2. Know Your Audience:
- As we all know and always discuss that audience targeting is one of the best advantages of Digital Marketing. So use this advantage properly and write your content that perfectly aims to your target audience.
- Don’t just write to the world, understand your primary target audience. What is their age, interest, hobbies, job preferences etc.
- Knowing these things lets you place your ad copy where it makes the biggest impact
3. Optimizing Your Content For Search:
Always proofread your content. Not only that, but you also want to make sure the language you used was not perfect, effective, compelling.
- Spell check. Avoid grammar mistakes for better user experience.
- Work on your target/focus keyword through the content.
- Don’t let paragraphs get too long. They should break up every 3-5 lines or roughly 100 120 words.
- Try to include images in your content to make it more effective and interesting.
- Link to other valuable resources in your content where relevant (with proper anchor text)
4. Promote Your Product’s Benefits:
- The benefits of your products gives value to your customer.
- Show positive sides of your products and business.
- However, benefits are not features. Benefits are improvement to lifestyles while features are the mere attributes of the products.
5. Focus on “you” not “we”:
- Don’t tell them how great you are, talk about the things your audience cares about.
- Focus on them, their day-to-day activities, and their concerns. When you demonstrate how well you understand them and their needs, they trust you more.
- Let your audience know how your product fulfills their needs.
6. Avoid Technical Information:
- Don’t dive into the super-detailed technical information that only an engineer or
- Developers could actually understand.
- Focus on the benefits, the possibilities, applications, and other qualities of your products that matter to your target audience.
For example, mobile companies will only show you the quality and features that you want from any mobile like, storage, camera, sound, screen resolution, etc. They will never show you how the mobile is made.
7. Use A Call-To-Action :
- Don’t just share information, encourage your target audience to act by including a compelling call-to-action.
- Something along with the lines of “call now!”, “order yours today”, “hurry” or “register now” are examples of strong calls-to-action.
8. Don’t Be Risky:
- Show only things that you can provide
- If you start promising things that aren’t real, it can always come back to bite you in the butt.
- Be accurate and honest with how you describe your product.
- Use original images and true data about your products and business.
So these are some helpful content writing tips you can follow to improve your writing skills. Practice it and get skilled in content writing to prepare unique and quality piece of content.
Also Read : Importance of Quality Link Building In SEO